Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Electrocution


 - It can kill you.
 - Anything with volts.
 - Gives you a shock I you get electrocuted.
 - Be careful when your around them and make sure that you don't accidentally spill water on the cables.
 - If you see that a wire has been damaged you should switch it off and pull the plug out or tell Mr Nicoll.
 - If someone got electrocuted you would step away from the person and go and tell Mr Nicoll straight away.

Thank you to Maddy for emailing this through to me.

I just want to add this:
Do not touch anyone who has been electrocuted. Someone will turn off the power, then first aid can be administered.

No comments:

Post a comment