Tuesday, 12 February 2013

POISON

Britney, Holly, Tim and Olivia


This is what our group did today in science :) =

Poison!!!


  1. Posion can kill.
  2. Poison is sprayed on plants and grass so when animals eat it, it kills them.
  3. Most chemicals have poison in them.
  4. Very dangerous if you drink or touch poison.
  5. There are many things that contain poison in the lab.
  6. You should wear protective gear well handling/ being near poison.

If your working with poison make sure you wash your hands thoroughly.

*Poison is VERY dangerous! And should not be handled by young kids.

If you feel sick after working with poison tell Mr N ASAP.

No comments:

Post a comment