These are some things our group came up with:
- A fire can be caused by someone leaning over the bunsen burner with loose clothing.
- If you are burnt by the fire place the affected area under cold water for 10 to 20 minutes.
- If you catch on fire remember to stop, drop and roll!
- If nothing is done about the fire it can burn up the classroom and possibly the building.
- A fire can be put out by using a fire extinguisher.
- Fire is very dangerous and if not treated correctly you can get severely injured and possibly die.
- If the fire is under control you should walk briskly out of the classroom and wait outside for your teacher.
- In the event of a fire some windows should be opened to allow smoke to leave the room reducing smoke build up.
- A fire can be prevented by keeping the bunsen burner flame to yellow when not using it, tucking away loose clothing and being sensible with open flames.